Certified Bra Fitters in Annapolis, Maryland: Our highly trained bra fitters and knowledgeable sales staff have served the bra sizing needs of Maryland, Virginia and greater Washington, DC area women since 2004. Our Boutique was designed by women, for women as a unique and welcoming place to shop for intimate apparel, romantic gifts and the perfect fitting bra. We understand that bra shopping can be overwhelming and intimidating, but at a la mode we listen to our clients and guide them to the styles and items that fit their bodies and their lives. Each of our fitters has completed at least one bra fitting certification program and most have multiple certifications in specialty areas such as nursing bras, large cup sizes, sports bras, post-mastectomy bras and prostheses, strain relief bras and more.
Below are a list of things you should keep in mind when scheduling.
- Give yourself at least 30 minutes for the bra fitting process.
- Curiosity isn't enough, the complete bra fitting experience is about finding the right bra and the right fit not just the right bra size.
- We recommend wearing a top that best represents your overall wardrobe, something easy to take on and off, in a color you most commonly wear.
- We have a range of bra prices but you should expect to spend an average of $50 to $80 per bra.
- Think about the types of bras you might need, (everyday bra, tshirt bra, strapless bra). Every brand and every style fits differently and you're likely to wear different sizes in different bras.
- Be ready to change your mind about bra sizing feel free to read more about bra sizing below or check out our fit articles on Our Blog.