Pure Light Underwire uniquely blends a fully invisible light-as-air feel with a truly pure and modern design. With a bold sheer/opaque contrast on the body, featuring wave-like details throughout the bra, the Pure Light Underwire Bra is an everyday sexy must-have.
- Ultra flat finishes for airy invisibility
- Innovative and unique bonded construction for a firm lift with a lighter-than-air feel
- Chimney back for optimal support and a smooth look
- Smooth and light materials that let the skin breathe
- Seamless cups best fit an average bust, providing a natural bust effect
- Fully adjustable straps
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified
- Designed in France
We believe investing in the right bra that you can wear 50+ times is better than buying a few cheaper bras that fall apart quickly in the wash.
We’d recommend the following care tips to maximize the longevity of your bra and minimize environmental impact.
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand washing your garment using a delicate detergent is the best way to maintain the fit, shape and fabric of the produc
- Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace. Handwashing will also increase the lifespan of the product.
- Rinse garment in cold water.
- If handwashing is not an option, and you choose to machine wash, do so with a delicate detergent and a lingerie wash bag with the machine on a delicate / gentle cycle.
- However you choose to wash, always air dry the garment. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastics.
- If washing a bra, do not twist to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.